1946

F. Klaus Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH founded by Franz Klaus at the company's current place at Blumenfeldstrasse 18 in Bochum, Germany


1957

Union Armaturen GmbH founded in Dortmund, Germany;
Construction of the first Titanpump in Europe


1961

Both firms pooled on the terrain of "F. Klaus Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH" in Bochum-Weitmar, Germany


1972

Both firms merged under the new company name "Franz Klaus Union Armaturen Pumpen GmbH & Co. KG"


1978

Development of a new magnet system (Basis Sm2Co17)


1980

Sealex trademark registered for Klaus Union products


1989

Klaus Union receives DIN ISO 9001 certification


1991

Market launch of Twin Screw Pump with magnetic coupling


2003

Klaus Union unveils its magnet drive centrifugal pumps at Achema in Frankfurt:
- Flow rates up to 3500 m³/h
- Pump output up to 450kW


2005

50th anniversary of the launch of magnet drive technology